The Center and IAEE Meet Needs of Marketers with Targeted Education at Expo! Expo!
Curriculum Based on Survey Responses
DALLAS, 1 October 2012 – In a continual effort to meet the needs of exhibitors and event marketers, the International Association of Exhibitions and Events™ (IAEE) will offer a highly-focused education platform during Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition (4-6 December in Orlando, Fla.). As part of the long-term strategic plan, IAEE’s Education Committee, in tandem with volunteer leaders involved with The International Center for Exhibitor and Event Marketing (The Center), created education sessions based on survey responses from previous year’s attendees. Among the nearly 80 learning opportunities offered, almost 20 sessions are tailored specifically to exhibition marketing professionals.
“Exhibition and event marketers are always interested in the latest and greatest ways to keep their events relevant and appealing,” notes IAEE and ICEEM Chair Doreen Biela, CEM. “Fast-paced technology and changing customer needs require event marketers to stay ahead of the curve, but there are also parameters that do not change such as measuring return on investment and engaging attendees.”
Exhibit and event marketing learning opportunities planned are:
- Securing Event ROI with One-to-One Meeting Technology
- Seven Rules for Content Marketing – Building Buzz Before, During and After an Event
- Closed Loop Marketing for Trade Show Lead Capture
- Using Content Marketing to Build Event Brand and Drive Participation
- Five Key Factors in Determining the Value of a Convention or a Trade Show
- Magic Happens When Content Marketing Meets Conference Programs
- Driving Pre-Show Community Engagement Via a Video Microsite – Learnings from NAB Show 2012
- The New Realities of Exhibitor's Education
- Quantifying Soft Objectives
- Power to the People: Improving Social Media ROI with One Basic Principle
- Beyond the Barriers of Good Customer Service, Astonish Prospective Customers and Grow
- Unleash the Impact of In-booth Education
- Trade Show Tech Trends to Watch
- Recipe for a Successful Attendee Experience
- Data is a Four Letter Word
- What Demographic Change Means for Exhibit Hardware
Click here for a complete listing of education sessions offered at Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition 2012. In addition to learning opportunities, attendees will be given the opportunity to interact at various networking opportunities throughout the three-day event. Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition is the industry’s must-attend event, with the most interactive networking and experiential education opportunities available as part of its action-packed agenda. Find people, products, programs, services, tools, tips, resources, best practices, thought leadership – all trusted to accelerate careers and company growth. See complete details and register at www.myexpoexpo.com.
Since 1928, IAEE continues to provide quality and value to its members through leadership, service, education and strong relationships. IAEE is the largest association of the exhibitions and events industry in the world, with a membership of show organizers, exhibitors and exhibition suppliers. Organizers of more than 20,000 exhibitions and buyer-seller events around the world are members of IAEE. Through the 2006 consolidation with the Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR), IAEE delivers valuable industry research reports. IAEE also supports the IAEE Public Events Council, The International Center for Exhibitor and Event Marketing, and the Exhibition and Event Industry Audit Commission, which are IAEE councils that provide products, programs and information to members. IAEE recognizes its strategic partners: American Airlines, ASP, Inc., Bearcom, Mexico Tourism Board, New Orleans Morial Convention Center, New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau, Orange County Convention Center and Visit Orlando, Vertical Nerve, Inc. and VoiceLogic. Visit www.iaee.com for more information.
Susan Brower, CMM, CCP
VP, Marketing and Communications
+1 (972) 687-9207