Art of the Show, IAEE Awards and Top Public Events
Art of the Show
The Art of the Show competition provides a platform for defining excellence in the quality of promotional materials and setting the standards for the exhibitions and events industry. The competition awards those who show excellence in the development of promotion for their exhibitions and events.
From the first-place entries, judges choose the top submission for the Best of Show recognition. This entry truly reflects the very best of the annual Art of the Show competition.
Call for Nominations
IAEE Awards recognize exceptional exhibitions and events industry professionals. New this year, IAEE has added the Young Professional of the Year Award to honor an individual for his or her outstanding contributions to the industry early in their career. The IAEE Awards Committee concentrates on recognizing professionals in the exhibitions and events industry for their contributions, and will work diligently to continue this tradition in 2013.
Awards are given in the following categories:
* Pinnacle Award (Formerly Known as the William Hunt Eisenman Award)
* Distinguished Service Award
* Merit Award
* Educator of the Year Award
* IAEE Committee/Task Force Volunteer of the Year Award
* Outstanding Achievement in Industry Leadership Award
* Outstanding Achievement in Innovation in Business Solutions Award
* Outstanding Achievement in Marketing & Sales Award
* Young Professional of the Year Award
Honorees will be recognized at Expo! Expo! IAEE's Annual Meeting & Exhibition to be held 10-12 December 2013 in Houston, Texas.
Top Public Events Award Program
(for existing events and new launches)