To work with an IAEE Career Coach, simply contact them directly using the contact information below. To take advantage of special pricing, let the career coach know you are an IAEE member or heard about their services through IAEE.
Marilyn Feldstein, M.P.A., JCTC, M.B.T.I.
Marilyn excels in coaching:
- Managers and professionals
- Recent college graduates
- Individuals in career transition within or outside their organizations
- Those who want to find their purpose and passion
Marilyn will help you:
- Understand and manage career changes
- Tap into your hidden talents, abilities and skills using self-assessments
- Create career possibilities that fuel your interests and passions
- Clarify your strengths and develop an action plan
- Create a strong résumé
- Develop branding statements and marketing strategies that help you network confidently
- Learn how to effectively Network / Build Relationships / Conduct Informational Interviews
- Be prepared to seal the interview and handle the job offer
- Negotiate salaries and benefits
- Make a successful transition
Marilyn’s coaching philosophy is to give you the tools, techniques and support to develop a career plan to fulfill your goals, successfully market yourself and gain proven job search skills that get results.
Marilyn A. Feldstein, M.P.A., JCTC, MBTI, PHR
Career Coach and Professional Speaker
Career Choices Unlimited, Inc.
4465 Baymeadows Road, Suite# 7
Jacksonville, FL 32217
- President of Career Choices Unlimited, Inc. for 11+ years
- Certified as a Job and Career Transition Coach (JCTC), a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) and as a Qualified Administrator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- More than 20 years’ experience working in both corporate and nonprofit organizations
- Held several management / leadership positions of increasing responsibility at AT&T American Transtech, Director of Staffing at AccuStaff PeopleSystems and Vice President of Employment at Merrill Lynch
- Adjunct Full Professor of Career Management at Webster University Graduate School
- Provided career transition services as a Senior Consultant for several outplacement companies, including Drake Beam Morin (DBM), Inc., Spherion, The Curtiss Group International and Williams, Roberts, Young, Inc.
- Assisted in the merger of BB&T Bank and First South Bank by creating and managing a Career Center and providing individualized coaching, which resulted in 100% placement of all downsized employees
- Professional Speaker to more than 7,000 employees at numerous professional organizations
- Past President and current Vice President of the Career Management Special Interest Group for the Northeast Florida Chapter of the American Society for Training and Development (ASTD)
- Member of the International Coaches Federation (ICF), First Coast Coaches Association (FCCA),Career Directors International (CDI), Career Planning & Adult Network, ASTD and the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Honored with The Excellence in Coaching and Mentoring Award presented by the University of North Florida, ASTD and SHRM for 2011 and 2008
- Published in three résumé books: No-Nonsense Résumés by Career Press , Expert Résumés for Baby Boomers by JIST Works and the Directory of Professional Resume Writers: How To Find and Work with a Pro to Accelerate Your Job Search by JIST Works. Also published in Job Search Bloopers: Every Mistake You Can Make on the Road to Career Suicide…and How to Avoid Them by Career Press
- Master’s degree from Penn State University
- Bachelor’s degree from The University of South Florida
Harry Rodenhi, PCC
Harry Rodenhi help individuals in transition to get their "career stories" clear and focused, so that they can create an effective resume and search strategy. Depending on where you are in your search, coaching might be the place to start. In about an hour, you and Harry will work to discover your "story” and put it in writing so that you can use it in your search.
Harry Rodenhi, PCC
Executive Coach & Facilitator
All About Enterprises, Inc.
501 Wales Drive
Johns Creek, GA 30022
Harry J. Rodenhi is the Founder & President of All About Enterprises, a coaching/training practice dedicated to supporting individuals and organizations in taking charge of their Enterprises – “those complex and often challenging undertakings that demand systematic & purposeful action”. He partners with his clients in identifying their Enterprise, empowering them to create a compelling vision, and supporting them in turning their vision into reality.
Harry has over thirty years experience in the high-tech sector. Having managed many organizations over the course of his career, Harry is experienced in identifying factors critical to success, assessing capabilities vs. needs, planning for and managing risks, and organizing teams with the right skills and leadership.
Harry holds a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering degree from the University of Dayton. He is a Certified Coach University Graduate and is certified by the International Coach Federation at the Professional level.
Anita Torres, M.S., CPLP
The old adage -- “it’s not what you know, but who you know” takes on a different twist when working with Anita as a career coach. Career coaching, with an emphasis on emotional intelligence, guides the client through known and unknown behavior patterns that may have an effect on achieving professional goals. Therefore, to expand on the old adage…it’s not what you know, or who you know that matters most these days – it’s how you interact with others that makes the difference. That difference is in the power of using your emotional intelligence skills for career success. Interviewers ask questions of candidates to reveal behavior patterns that can affect organizational values and core competencies.
What results have clients reported after working with Anita?
• Increased confidence in setting and reaching goals
• Increased personal and professional communication skills
• Heightened awareness of personal blind spots
Anita Torres, M.S., CPLP
Independent Learning and Performance Consultant
Alternative Learning Designs, LLC
As the owner of Alternative Learning Designs (ALD), Anita Torres brings her "New York" and "Miami" energy to everything she does. She is a highly motivated and passionate:
- Emotional Intelligence Coach
- Performance Consultant
- Instructional Designer
- Certified Facilitator
Anita holds the following degrees and certifications:
- Certified Passion Test Coach and Facilitator by Enlightened Alliances, LLC
- Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach by Six Seconds EQ Network
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) from ASTD
- M.S. in Instructional Design and Open Distance Learning from Florida State University
- B.A. in Marketing and Business Management from Marymount Manhattan College
- Graduate of the Landmark Forum and the Curriculum for Living at Landmark Education Corporation
She takes pride in that her family name defines her purpose in life: Training Others to Realize their Right to Extraordinary Success! Anita is driven to succeed and takes pride in leading and inspiring others to achieve top performance at work, at home, and in life.