Exhibition and Event Sales Fundamentals
(Formerly Selling Exhibit Space and Developing an Exhibitor Prospectus)
Selling is challenging and in order to succeed you need to constantly and proactively seek prospects that have a need for your event. In addition to selling exhibit space, it is key to attend industry and competitive events, read trade publications and continually look for ways to network and nurture all types of relationships that will benefit your event.
After completing this learning module the student should be able to:
- Identify the differences between the selling and marketing processes
- Create a database to manage sales efforts
- Develop a sales plan with accompanying goals and strategies
- Create a unique selling proposition (USP) for an event
- Develop an integrated marketing campaign for an event
Click the links the links on the right of this page to view other course descriptions.