20 Under 30
About the Program
IAEE’s 20 under 30 program is for young-professional exhibition organizers who may not be supported by their companies to attend Expo! Expo! The program provides industry education for professional growth in the exhibitions and events industry and helps program participants become better, more productive employees.
Selected applicants will receive one full, complimentary registration to Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition in Los Angeles, CA, 9-11 December 2014, and lodging for three nights (over $1500.00 value). Honorees will be recognized throughout the annual meeting and formally at IAEE’s Expo! Expo! General Session on Wednesday, 10 December 2014.
Submissions being accepted now. Twenty exhibitions and events industry organizer professionals, 30 years old and under will be selected.
- Applicant must be employed by a trade show organizer.
- No more than two applicants from a single member organization may be nominated.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications and YouTube submissions.
- IAEE provides honorees with accommodations for three nights, 10-12 December 2014, at the JW Marriott Los Angeles LA Live.
- IAEE provides honorees with full registration to IAEE’s 2014 Annual Meeting & Exhibition Expo! Expo! in Los Angeles. Registration does not include optional activity fees, such as CEM courses or the Humanity Rocks charity event.
- Honorees are responsible for their own transportation and any incidental costs accrued, including additional in-room costs.
- A schedule of required events will be sent to honorees.
- Video submissions of honorees will be used publicly following selection and used at the convention.