20 Under 30
About the Program
IAEE’s 20 under 30 program is for young-professional exhibition organizers who may not be supported by their companies to attend Expo! Expo! The program provides industry education for professional growth in the exhibitions and events industry and helps program participants become better, more productive employees.
Selected applicants will receive one full, complimentary registration to Expo! Expo! IAEE’s Annual Meeting & Exhibition in Houston, TX 10-12 December 2013, and lodging for three nights ($1,389 value). Honorees will be recognized throughout the annual meeting and formally at IAEE’s Expo! Expo! General Session on Wednesday, 11 December 2013.
Submissions being accepted now. Twenty exhibitions and events industry organizer professionals, 30 years old and under will be selected.
- Applicant must be employed by a trade show organizer.
- No more than two applicants from a single member organization may be nominated.
- A panel of industry professionals will review applications and YouTube submissions.
- IAEE provides honorees with accommodations for three nights, 9-12 December 2013, at the Hilton Americas Houston.
- IAEE provides honorees with full registration to IAEE’s 2013 Annual Meeting & Exhibition Expo! Expo! in Houston. Registration does not include optional activity fees, such as CEM courses or the Humanity Rocks charity event.
- Honorees are responsible for their own transportation and any incidental costs accrued, including additional in-room costs.
- A schedule of required events will be sent to honorees.
- Video submissions of honorees will be used publicly following selection and used at the convention.