Become an Exhibitor
New 2 Day Format for Expo! Expo! 2013
George R. Brown Convention Center – Hall E, Houston, Texas
11 December & 12 December, 2013
11:00a.m. - 2:30 p.m. on Wednesday
Expo! Expo! 2013 is your gateway to the decision-makers for the $11 billion exhibitions and events industry. Expo! Expo! is the primary annual event organized by the International Association of Events and Exhibitions™ (IAEE). As such, it attracts executives, directors and managers from companies and associations that organize a wide variety of events, including many of the largest exhibitions in North America.
Expo! Expo! highlights:
- The event attracts an average audience of 2,000.
- Expo! Expo! buyers select locations and facilities, choose service providers, and identify technology solutions.
- 58% of attendees have a Senior Executive, Vice President or Director title.
- 85% of attendees have a Senior Executive, Vice President, Director
or Manager title.
(Based on the average attendance at the five previous annual Expo! Expo! Attendance based on BPA Worldwide/Exhibit Surveys audited attendance reports.)
Learn more about signing up as an Expo! Expo! exhibitor:
- Booth Reservations (Fees, what’s included, rules & regulations, space draw and digital contract)
- Exhibitor Brochure (2012 Audit, IAEE members, exhibitor search and 2013 Schedule)
- Exhibit Hall (Space draw and interactive exhibit hall)
- Sponsorships & Advertising (2013 Opportunities)
Reserve your space today for the Expo! Expo! 2013 in Houston, Texas where exhibition and event organizers from around the globe will gather to meet with hundreds of suppliers in the exhibitions and events industry to look for products, services and solutions to assist them in reaching their goals. At Expo! Expo! they will find new and innovative technologies, creative destinations, dynamic contractors and strategic industry partners to help them maximize their budgets and increase their efficiencies, all under one roof. Join us!
Questions about exhibiting at Expo! Expo!, sponsorships or advertising?
Contact: Rick Jennings, CEM, Vice President of Partnership Relations
+1 (972) 687-9211 or email@example.com