About IAEE Mandarin Translation
IAEE's CEM Learning Program is going well in China!Special thanks to facilitator Chris Brown, CEM, CMP of Association Headquarters, Inc., who posed with students attending the program last week!
IAEE – 国际会展协会
About IAEE / Events & Education / CEM / Membership/ News/ Resources/ Partnerships/ Research
关于 IAEE(国际会展协会)/ 会议和培训 / CEM （展览管理认证）/ 会员 / 新闻 / 资源 / 合作伙伴 / 搜寻
IAEE>ABOUT IAEE>ASSOCIATION INFORMATION
IAEE 》关于 IAEE(国际会展协会)》协会信息
Organized in 1928 as the National Association of exposition Managers to represent the interests of tradeshow and exposition managers, the International Association of Exhibitions and Events is today the leading association for the global exhibition industry. Today IAEE represents more than 8,500 individuals who conduct and support exhibitions around the world.
In this section, you’ll learn about IAEE and the various subsidiaries that make up the organization. You may also join the association online by clicking on To Join IAEE where you’ll find detailed info about IAEE’s membership categories.
Research, Statistics and Data
The Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR) is an excellent starting point to find the strategic intelligence you need to create your event. Helpful resources include:
- Power of Exhibitions: Identify, Discover and Embrace Change from the Point of View of Young Professionals in the 21st Century
- Effective Methods for Visitor Promotion Part I: Exhibition Organizers
- Effective Methods for Visitor Promotion Part II: Exhibitors
- Guru Report: A “Greener” Place for Face-to-Face Part I: Focus on Exhibitors
- Digital + Exhibiting Marketing Insights 2009
- The Spend Decision: Analyzing How Exhibits Fit into the Overall Marketing Budget
- Guru Report: Demographics at Trade Shows – Obvious and Hidden