Art of Social Media - How to Create, Manage and Sell Innovative SolutionsFri, 12 Nov 2010 03:19:49 am
3:10 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. (1510 – 1630)
Track: E-Merge Technology
Social media is not just a portal for its users’ status updates. There are many creative ways to engage attendees using social media, while simultaneously providing an ROI for exhibitors. This session will present and examine some key solutions to successful social media event marketing plans.
The panel will discuss creative solutions on:
• How to monetize social media (bundling Tweets into sponsorship packages, sponsored Tweet Ups, etc.)
• Virtual activities that can engage attendees on Twitter (trivia, charity fundraising, sponsored Tweet Chats, and more!)
• How to use Twitter backchannels as a dialogue stream with virtual attendees
• Ways to utilize Facebook, Four Square and Flickr onsite
• Managing exhibitor and attendee Twitter streams onsite, and especially during non-compete sessions
• Twitter Lists, how and why to use them
Leaders: Denise Quashie, Managing Partner, Events By Canvas, Cheryl Lawson, CEO/Event Specialist and Social Marketing Coach, The Perfect Date; Liz King, Owner, Liz King Events; Eric Lukazewski, Director of Marketing Echelon Design
What are your thoughts on this topic?