Transforming Teams – Tips for Improving Collaboration and Building Trust
Join Claudia St. John, SPHR, SHRM-SCP as she explores the common breakdowns that happen between coworkers and colleagues, and particularly those between sales and customer service or operations teams. It explores why these familiar breakdowns occur and how to resolve them.
- Learn how to identify and diagnose breakdowns in teams;
- Discover how behavioral style contributes to those breakdowns;
- Learn how to improve collaboration through improving trust, making and managing promises, and holding critical conversations.
Presenter: Claudia St. John, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President, Affinity HR Group
Mastering Your Flow State for Optimal Performance
Many of us operate under a common misconception in the work world that if we work harder and faster, then we can get it all done. The reality is that the to-do list never gets any shorter, the email inbox continues to fill up, and the work doesn’t end, which leads many of us to experience high levels of stress on a daily basis. We’ve come to see this as normal— normal to have tight shoulders, normal to lose sleep over work, normal to think repeatedly about work outside of work.
While it may be normal, it simply does not work. It is time to create a new normal— it is time to transform your experience of stress by discovering a whole new way to work and live. Welcome to one of the best-kept secrets of our time: Flow State.
There are over 25 years of verifiable scientific research on the measurable brain state called Flow State, or what athletes refer to as being “in the zone.” Navy Seals and Olympic Athletes train to enter this state because it is so highly effective, and you as a business professional can also learn how to access this state with certain self-mastery techniques such as mindfulness.
The days of stress and burnout can become a relic of the past. This is no pipe dream— it’s real, and the possibility is here, now!
By accessing and mastering your own Flow State, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work relaxed on a daily basis in order to become even more effective
- Significantly increase your ability to focus and stay on-task.
- Perform at your highest levels and in your creative genius naturally and without extra effort
Presenter: Jeska Brodbeck, President, Be Light Consulting