* Required Fields
IAEE Chapter Affiliation
University of Education:
Answer the following questions:
1. How has the CEM designation helped in your career?
2. Why is it important to maintain the CEM designation?
3. What made you want to obtain your CEM designation?
4. What advice would you give to an aspiring individual who wants to apply for the CEM program?
5. How did you start your career in this industry?
6. How have you made a difference with your show or with working with a client by applying the knowledge you gained by obtaining your CEM designation?
7. What was it that you did or implemented right after obtaining your CEM?
Answer AT LEAST ONE of the following questions:
1. What did you like most about the CEM Learning Program?
2. Fun Fact about you - What is one thing most people don't know about you?
Head Shot (only 400Kb):
Submit your professional bio here.*
For questions about this form, please contact Jennifer Potter, CEM Program Manager at 972.687.9224