Submitting Recertification Credits
All CEMs will now record their recertification credit hours through the IAEE Member Dashboard. We recommend recording your activities they are completed:
To access the IAEE Member Dashboard:
- Go to https://members.iaee.com
- Enter your email address
- Enter your password (first name+last name)
- Click “My Certifications/Recertification” under the “Certifications” section.
- Click on “Certified in Exhibition Management Renewal”
- Click “Add CEM Renewal Credits”
Adding Your Credits
- Course/Credit Type – choose from CEM Activity for Credit, CEM Credits for Renewal or CEM Formal Education Credit.
- CEM Activity for Credit – credits earned from the “Leadership Activities” category below
- CEM Credits for Renewal – credits earned from the “Professional Continuing Education” category below
- CEM Formal Education – credits earned from the “Formal Education” category below
- Education Institution or Host Organization – Who is delivering the education?
- Date Earned On – Date attended
- Course/Event Description – Description of the program
- Hours earned – # of credit hours earned
- Identify How Course/Program Related to CEM Blueprint
When you have earned the required 15 credit hours, you may pay online.
Any questions regarding what qualifies for CEM recertification credit may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.