Case Study on IAEE Virtual Expo! Expo! 2020
January 21, 2021
Join IAEE for this insightful discussion and case study from Expo! Expo! 2020 and the transition from in-person, to hybrid and then fully virtual. Items to be discussed are the overall business objectives which includes selection process, integration, exhibitor engagement, marketing/branding and user experience.
After participating in this session, you will be able to:
- Define organization business objectives for a hybrid event, implementing them and then being able to adjust to virtual-only;
- Engage partners and exhibitors in a virtual environment to maximize their ROI;
- Maximize your virtual platform by learning how to build out the back-end of the system effectively;
- Implement marketing and branding to support your business objectives;
- Collaborate with virtual event platform and supporting production providers.
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CT