Consumer Show Management
October 27, 2022
Consumer (public) shows are exhibitions and events in which companies in a specific industry can showcase and demonstrate their latest products, services and activities to public consumers. Consumer show organizers must possess a working knowledge of the activities and functions related to consumer shows and master the skills to address this different set of logistics than those related solely to the management of a private trade show or event. This program provides attendees with the skills necessary to effectively produce a successful consumer show.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Recognize the role of consumer shows within the greater exhibition industry
- Describe how consumer shows differ from other shows
- Explain the difference between horizontal and vertical exhibitions
- Indicate key elements required for planning public events
- Indicate key elements required for managing public events
- Describe differences between marketing and sales
- Describe the elements of a marketing plan
To register or if you have questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org:email@example.com.
On-location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nancy Milani, CEM-AP, CMP