Digital Events Management
October 26, 2022
Digital events can be a key element of a company’s omni channel offerings as an alternate method of bringing event attendees together virtually. By leveraging various virtual tools and platforms, event and exhibition professionals can create experiences that engage and expand a company’s digital footprint and connect individuals anywhere in the world. Whatever the purpose, there are similarities between in-person and digital—as well as many differences, with the common goal of bringing everyone together.
After completing this course, the participant should be able to:
- Identify different types of digital events
- Learn the basics of building a basic digital event strategy
- Understand the elements and processes for designing and delivering a digital event
- Determine all key stakeholders when developing a digital event
- Identify key criteria to include in a request for proposal for a digital event
- Explore the role of using live and/or pre-recorded content for a digital event
- Identify digital and virtual event platforms to use in delivering digital events
To register or if you have questions, please contact email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org.
On-location in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Nancy Milani, CEM-AP, CMP