Educational & Networking Event – New England Chapter
June 5, 2019
Join the IAEE New England Chapter for some networking and CEM education.
- 3:30 PM – 4:00 PM: Registration and Mix & Mingle
- 4:00 PM – 5:00PM: Presentation
- 5:00 PM – 7:00: Reception & Networking
Title: How Leadership—and Influence—Can Help You Manage Inside Your Org and Out
Presenter: Sherron Washington, M.A. founder and CEO of The P3 Solution
CEM Credit: 1 hour
This workshop-style session is designed to examine how managers can maximize their performance to become a more influential leader, which helps in shaping and transforming their organization as well as team members outside their company who they don’t directly supervise. The interactive course will identify the necessary skills in amplifying leadership qualities in order to be more successful in building a productive, dynamic and harmonious work environment.
- Evaluate your communication style.
- Identify your leadership style.
- Assess how your communication and leadership style complement each other.
- Identify better communication leadership strategies and tactics.
Night Shift Brewery
87 Santilli Hwy
Everett (Boston), MA 02149
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM