Re-imagining Your Sales Strategy
February 21, 2019
Presented By: Cynthia McGovern, Ph.D., CEO, Orange Leaf Consulting
It’s not your father’s sales strategy, or your mother’s, either—it’s 2019, and ALL the rules have changed! From targeting and prospecting to sending the right message, you need to update every technique in your toolbox (and acquire a whole bunch of new ones) to work to your greatest advantage. Your customers are changing, and expecting more than ever before. You need new ways to find them, tell your story in new and productive ways, and measure and build on your successes. Sound like a lot? You betcha—that’s why we’re here.
Get serious about setting goals:
- Learn how to develop specific, measurable, and achievable goals, and integrate them into your planning efforts;
- Learn to create and prioritize target lists designed to get you where you want to go.
Create your message and get it out:
- Once you’ve determined WHO you want to reach, it’s time to figure out WHAT you want to tell them, and HOW;
- Develop messaging appropriate to your business goals and explore new communication tools at your disposal.
Measure and evaluate your results:
- Build tools and techniques into your plan to constantly evaluate its effectiveness and success, not just at its end, but as you go;
- Develop ways to adjust it along the way, putting your resources toward strategies that work.
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST