Rethink, Redefine, Reevaluate, & Reengage: Trade Show Success in a Post-Pandemic Environment
May 4, 2022
It’s been more than two years, but in-person events are finally back. Trade show organizers must take a fresh look at everything: Rethink processes, redefine success, reevaluate metrics, and reengage attendees and exhibitors.
Map Your Show, VP of Sales, Jerry Gildea will moderate an esteemed panel of event organizers to discuss the challenges, lessons learned, and opportunistic strategies that will have a lasting impact on the event industry.
- Sacha Carey, CEM, Vice President of Exhibits, National Business Aviation Association
- Nicole Hallada, Senior Vice President of Exhibitions & Marketing, AEM – Association of Equipment Manufacturers
- Kari Jacobson, CEM, Director of Sales, NAB – National Association of Broadcasters
- Tammy McIntyre, CEM, Manager of Exhibit and Sponsorship Sales, National Shooting Sports Foundation
- Daniel McKinnon, CEM, Executive Vice President of Exhibitions, MHI
- Nath Morris, CEM, Executive VP, IPPE – International Production & Processing Expo
- Jess Tyler, CEM, SVP, Events and Sales, MJBiz, A Division of Emerald
After participating in this session, you will be able to:
- Gain insights from event organizers as it relates to forecasting, virtual and hybrid strategies, reduction in mandates, online content and education and more!
- Hear various strategies from event organizers on the latest strategies, policies and tools relevant to selling and managing booth space.
- Hear thought leaders discuss their projections and forecasting for the future of exhibitions and events.
This session/course/webinar is eligible for 1 clock hour towards CEM recertification.
IAEE Webinars are FREE to members and available to non-members for $49.
10:30 AM – 11:30 AM CT | 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM ET | 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM PT | 4:30 PM – 5:30 PM GMT | 12:30 AM – 1:30 AM for Singapore and Beijing (GMT + 8)