- Global Sites
August 27, 2017
Please join our team “SWIAEE Chapter” for the 2017 CHOC Walk in the Park presented by the Disneyland® Resort on Sunday, August 27, 2017.
The CHOC Walk in the Park brings the community together for one single goal: to raise funds for health care programs, education and research for Southern California’s kids. Your support will help ensure that our kids’ futures will be brighter than ever.
Listed below are some details about the walk:
* Sunday, August 27, 2017 Disneyland® Resort at 6:30am
* Opening Ceremony: Main Street at 6:15am
* 5K walk through Disneyland® Resort, including Disneyland®, Disney California Adventure® Park and Downtown Disney® District.
* Minimum donation – $85 (ages 3 and older)
* Walkers age 2 and under FREE
* FREE parking is available at Disneyland® Resort for all CHOC Walk participants
* Specially priced Disneyland® Resort tickets and Park Hopper® tickets for walkers!
We, as the SWIAEE Chapter, look forward to celebrating 27 Years Walking for Kids with you at the CHOC Walk in the Park!
PLEASE JOIN US…5 simple steps:
Step 1: Click on the link (https://www.chocwalk.org/) to go to the main CHOC Walk 2017 registration page.
Step 2: Register and select “Fundraiser Bear” if you’d like to walk with us or select the “Sleeping Bear” option if you just want to donate to our team!
Step 3: Complete account information, fundraising goal, and T-Shirt size. Once complete, please type in “SWIAEE Chapter” in the Team Name box and then select Next.
Step 4: Review and confirm account info/Your details. Select Continue.
Step 5: Read and review waiver information to complete registration.
6:30 a.m. –