The IAEE Young Professional of the Year Award recognizes excellent professional performance by someone who has committed his/her time to advancing the standing of young professionals in our industry. Examples of this may include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with peers and superiors to help encourage more companies to actively pursue and encourage participation by younger professionals in the exhibition and event industry and to become more actively involved in IAEE.
- Helping to better promote our businesses through social networking.
- Introducing, embracing or responding to new technologies for their companies, chapter or industry to facilitate promotion and communication particularly to younger employees or potential attendees.
- Providing feedback and input for educational programs they would like to see at their companies or at IAEE meetings, etc.
- Taking a leadership role within the IAEE community and/or industry.