IAEE Introduces “Ask a Professional” Tool for Access to Industry Expertise
February 3, 2016
Forum Allows for Q&A with Seasoned Professionals
DALLAS, 3 February 2016 – The International Association of Exhibitions and Events™ (IAEE) introduces its latest tool for young professionals and those new to the industry, IAEE’s Ask a Professional. This forum offers individuals the opportunity to present a question anonymously by choosing a topic and submitting their question using an online form. The question is then reviewed by a member of the industry expert panel, who will provide a reply within three days.
“We are very proud of the our latest offering for young professionals, students taking a course in exhibition and event management and anyone new to the industry,” said IAEE President and CEO David DuBois, CMP, CAE, FASAE, CTA. “The collective amount of knowledge from our volunteer mentors is an invaluable resource that will serve users of the IAEE Ask a Professional immensely.”
The members of the IAEE Ask a Professional forum are:
- Kevin Bird, Vice President of Sales, Shepard Exposition Services
- Laura Larson, CEM, Senior Exhibits Specialist, Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Tony Lee, Shows & Events, Management & Consulting, Tony Lee International
- Vicki Lepore, CEM, Account Executive, SmartSource Computer & AV Rentals
- Ann Loayza, CMP, Manager of Conferences, Int’l Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- T.J. Mendieta, CEM, Expo Manager, Int’l Facility Management Association (IFMA)
- Rich Ryan, CEM, President, RGR Services
- Alex Sandler, CEM, Sales Manager, Global Experience Specialists (GES)
- Cheryl Witt, CEM, Senior Sales Manager, Global Experience Specialists (GES)
Click here to review this new benefit and submit your question to the IAEE Ask a Professional forum.
Trusted since 1928, IAEE provides quality and value to its members through leadership, service, education and strong relationships. IAEE is the largest association of the exhibitions and events industry in the world, with a membership of show organizers, exhibitors and exhibition suppliers. Organizers of more than 20,000 exhibitions and buyer-seller events around the world are members of IAEE, and the organization advocates and promotes the awareness of face-to-face exhibitions and events as the primary medium for business development and growth. IAEE provides relevant, timely, and innovative education to its members and the industry. IAEE recognizes its strategic partners: 4imprint, BearCom, Buttine Exhibition Insurance, Convention News Television (CNTV), Delta Airlines, New Orleans & Company, New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Orange County Convention Center, Personify – A2Z Events, Streampoint Solutions and Synchronicities (Visit Anaheim, Visit Baltimore and Visit San Antonio). Visit www.iaee.com for more information.
Sr. PR/Communications Manager