Visit by GES, with offices in USA, UK, Netherlands and UAE, provides event registration, engagement, ticketing, marketing services and data intelligence to organizers around the world. Over 1,100+ global exhibitions utilize Visit’s software and services to collect, understand and monetize their data.
Exhibition organizers often set ambitious targets for increasing visitor attendance and revenue year-over-year. To successfully achieve this, they must improve the attendee experience, maximize engagement and interactions, and prove exhibitor ROI – without effective data intelligence, these are enormous challenges.
Since its conception in 2004, Easyfairs has collaborated with Visit to help them achieve their goals:
- Increase pre-registration figures and conversion
- Foster interaction between visitors and exhibitors
- Support exhibiting companies in their pre and post-event marketing campaigns, as well as onsite
- Provide exhaustive and flexible lead capture for exhibitors
- Capture data to prove exhibitor ROI
- Track, assess and impact exhibitor success
- Provide insight for future revenue optimization
They utilize the following Visit products and services to gain rich behavioral insights and improve exhibitor ROI:
- Visit Registration – including social media registration and amplification via our partnership with Gleanin
- Smart Badge – to empower visitors to engage and collect content relevant to them
- 360 lead capture – Connect Touchpoints to capture leads and share content between exhibitors and visitors; Visit Connect app for qualified lead capture enabling exhibitors to capture detailed information on their leads to follow up more effectively
- Real-time insight – Onsite real-time reporting on exhibitor lead generation and success during the event
Using Visit, Easyfairs empowers its exhibitors to market to their prospect databases, build brand awareness, collect leads and measure their results. Helping exhibitors achieve their desired ROI is only part of the Easyfairs and Visit story. Onsite, Connect Touchpoints are used in multiple ways to collect data, visitor feedback and enable event teams to understand and track their visitor experience on the show floor in greater detail, as well as using the technology for voting and opt-in lead capture.
The Easyfairs team is leading the way in engaging its exhibitors and sponsors to support and grow the visitor audiences, as well as drive optimum potential customers to their individual stands. The results speak for themselves.
AntwerpXL, the brand-new breakbulk event launched in May 2019 at Antwerp Expo, utilized Visit. The marketing team encouraged exhibitors to promote the event to their databases and drive traffic to their stands through running pre-event marketing campaigns. The campaigns provided free entry to the show for all visitors who registered using the Visit action codes and tracked links. Capitalizing on an exhibitor’s reach and network 60 percent of all the event’s pre-registrations came from exhibitors’ marketing activity tracked through the links.
Onsite at Packaging Innovation & Luxury Package London 2018, which took place at Olympia, London, the event team reaped an average of 47 leads per exhibitor through Visit Connect. Also, an average of 116 leads per exhibitor were generated through Connect Touchpoints.
“By encouraging our exhibitors to engage with our pre-event marketing tools we have seen a fantastic uplift in reaching new audiences that we could never have attained otherwise.” – Colette Folan, Technical Marketing Manager, Easyfairs UK & Global