ZenSpace of San Jose, California provides fully automated, technology-enabled meeting spaces for on-the-go business people. It is the first company to combine a technology platform, mobile app, and convenient meeting pods to create a “smart pod,” a highly flexible, on-demand system and IoT-enabled space for conducting business or private meetings. As such, ZenSpace is expanding and evolving the fast-growing SPaaS (SPace as a Service) market.
A convenient, private, quality location to conduct business is one of the key requirements of business people who are away from their offices, such as event attendees. ZenSpace provides traveling employees/workers, entrepreneurs, freelancers, and participants in the gig economy with private, fully technology-enabled meeting spaces they can reserve and automatically pay for in 1-hour time increments.
The ZenSpace solution is designed to leverage a set of converging trends:
- Increase in business people travel and work away from a formal office setting
- Growth of digital collaboration among teams of workers
- Explosion of mobile technology and applications
- Expansion of shared economy solutions (on-demand ordering, ridesharing, etc.)
- Growing solution options in the Internet of Things (IoT) market
ZenSpace SmartPods can be deployed in a variety of ways, including as a business lounge, meeting space in lobby areas and hallways, or in-booth, turnkey meeting room solution for exhibitors. At the ICSC RECon event in Las Vegas, ZenSpace constructed a business lounge for ICSC members. At RealComm 2018, pods were stationed in lobby and hallway areas of the hotel venue.