Hitting the Sweet Spot of the Power of B2B Exhibitions: Hear Stories and Insights on How to Meet Attendee and Brand Marketer Needs
August 22, 2019
- Nancy Drapeau, PRC, VP of Research, CEIR
- Paul Kirchmann, Chief of Security, Defense Media Activity Riverside
- Victor Torregroza, Intel, Event Management and Production | GMC
- Leana Salamah, VP of Marketing, International Home + Housewares Association
Trade show organizers and exhibitors are invited to attend this jam-packed, FREE CEIR session. This session is relevant to both executives and staff. Pull your team together and listen-in for a productive lunch-and-learn!
CEIR VP of Research Nancy Drapeau, PRC will be joined by a power panel offering the voice of the customer from both the attendee and exhibitor perspectives and insights from an organizer veteran on how her events have achieved success.
This one-hour session will cover:
- CEIR research on key motivations for using the channel from both the perspective of attendees and brand marketers
- Hear an attendees’ perspective on what drives value of attending
- Learn how an exhibitor crafts an approach that delivers an impactful, memorable attendee experience and is successful in hitting goals for exhibiting
- Listen to stories of how an organizer has succeeded in delivering experiences that resonate with attendees and outcomes that meet and exceed exhibitor goals and organizer objectives
- We will also look to the future – where exhibitors and organizers are looking to up their game
Moderator: Nancy Drapeau, PRC – Vice President, CEIR
- Attendee Perspective, Paul Kirchmann, Chief of Security, Defense Media Activity Riverside will share his story on use of exhibitions – experiences at leading IT and Government events to support his shopping and learning needs.
- Victor Torregroza, Intel, Event Management and Production | GMC will provide a case study example on how Intel knocked it out of the park at CES, in meeting attendee needs and satisfying Intel objectives for exhibiting.
- Leana Salamah, VP of Marketing, International Home + Housewares Association will share case study examples on how to optimize attendee experiences via show floor, education and other settings and how brand marketer goals are supported via in-booth and out-of-booth support and settings.
CEIR thanks study sponsors from which insights will be shared in this session. Without their support, this research and webinar would not be possible.
Attendee ROI Insights Series, sponsored by
Head of Marketing Insights Series, sponsored by:
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. CST