As a commitment to the exhibitions and event industry, show your employees and team members your dedication to growing your company’s exhibitions and events through a membership with IAEE. This membership provides your organization’s employees with the tools and resources necessary to succeed in their roles.
IAEE is a trade association, which means your IAEE membership is a company membership. IAEE offers several different categories of membership including ‘Industry Membership’ for both organizers and suppliers, Event Facilities, Members Outside of the U.S. and North America, Corporate Marketer, Educational Institution, Faculty and Student memberships.
IAEE offers a wide array of membership packages to accommodate businesses of all sizes. What are you waiting for? Join the IAEE community today!
View the Guiding Principles of Members here.
Benefits of Joining the IAEE Community
- IAEE helps facilitate face-to-face business opportunities at both the international and chapter level.
- IAEE brings tips and trends on the challenges your clients may be facing.
- IAEE connects you with a community of industry professionals to share best practices 365 days a year through MemberLink.
- IAEE presents professional development both face-to-face and virtually.
- IAEE offers the globally recognized Certified in Exhibition Management (CEM) designation and complete certification journey.
- IAEE provides access to CEIR data and reports that supports the value of participating in face-to-face exhibitions and events.