Six rising stars in the trade show industry were named honorees on the first annual Trade Show Executive (TSE) Women to Watch list and were saluted at the Fall TSE Gold 100 Awards & Summit.
The half-dozen names, along with three runners up, were selected from a superior group of managers submitted by show organizers and association executives nationwide.
The 2019 Women to Watch include:
- Christine Flanagan, Vice President of Operations, Reed Exhibitions
- Kirsten Khoury, Operations Manager, Emerald Expositions
- Megan Hall, Event Director, Diversified Communications
- Shari Sally, Director of Sales, Consumer Technology Association
- Desiree Hanson, VP of WWIN and AXN, Clarion UX
- Melissa Schilling, Director, Exhibitions & Conferences, National Shooting Sports Foundation
Check out TSE’s 2019 Women to Watch issue here.