Smart Sales Hiring
October 11, 2018
Presented By: Troy Harrison, The Sales Navigator, Troy Harrison & Associates
It’s hard to get the right results with the wrong people; unfortunately, too many sales managers, human resources and business owners approach sales hiring as a black art, rather than a business process. This program will show attendees how to hire with their heads, and not their guts. (Hint: the head is usually more effective.) Topics include:
- Building a repeatable hiring process
- Effective and quick resume’ screening
- Interviewing to win
- Behavioral Interviewing
- The #1 reason for failed sales hires
- Due Diligence
- And more!
Who Should Attend: Sales Managers, VP’s of Sales, Human Resources, Owners, Presidents, CEO’s and any others that conduct hiring.
After participating in this session, attendees will:
- Learn how to build their teams with the right people.
- Learn techniques that will greatly increase their effectiveness at hiring the right salespeople for their opportunity.
12:00PM – 1:00PM CST