Fourth Annual IAEE Women’s Leadership Forum Another Sold Out Event
May 4, 2016
DALLAS – The International Association of Exhibitions and Events™ (IAEE) celebrates another successful Women’s Leadership Forum on 26 April 2016 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, D.C. More than 200 attendees sold out this year’s event which featured education sessions for women at all stages of their career.
“This year’s attendance reflects the overwhelming interest in programming addressing topics specific to female professionals,” said 2016 IAEE Chairperson Julie Smith, CEM, CTA. “We have received very positive feedback about the forum and look forward to creating another outstanding program for next year.”
Highlights from this year’s event include:
- Leadership Facilitator Sue Hershkowitz-Coore, CSP, who is an internationally recognized communications researcher and sales trainer, addressed how to create a professional VENEER that exudes confidence, authentic leadership and communication.
- Christine Hassler, former Hollywood agent and achievement addict turned best-selling author, speaker, retreat facilitator and consultant, spoke to attendees about understanding particular ways of considering or regarding attitudes and VIEWS.
- During the opening segment, the 2016 IAEE Woman of Achievement Award was presented to Jacqueline Russo, Vice President of Kuehne + Nagel, Inc.
- Jo Miller, CEO of Women’s Leadership Coaching, Inc. and creator of the Women’s Leadership Coaching® system, discussed tools to help show one’s importance, worth and VALUE.
- Shelley Row, speaker and coach working for top managers and leaders in data-driven fields, emphasized seeing things from a particular place and tips to position yourself in a positive VANTAGE.
- The program ended with an insightful interview by 2016 IAEE Chairperson Julie Smith, CEM, CTA with Congresswoman Eleanor Holmes Norton, who shared stories that motivated and inspired the group to find their advocate VOICE in all they do.
View video coverage of the 2016 IAEE Women’s Leadership Forum on IAEE-TV, produced by Convention News Television (CNTV), by clicking on the screen shot below:
IAEE extends a special thank you to the sponsors of this year’s IAEE Women’s Leadership Forum:
Synchronicities – a three-city partnership between Visit Anaheim, Visit Baltimore and Visit San Antonio
Global Experience Specialists (GES)
Furniture and Room Set
Convention News Television (CNTV)
Convention Plant Creations, Inc.
MGM Resorts International
Trusted since 1928, IAEE provides quality and value to its members through leadership, service, education and strong relationships. IAEE is the largest association of the exhibitions and events industry in the world, with a membership of show organizers, exhibitors and exhibition suppliers. Organizers of more than 20,000 exhibitions and buyer-seller events around the world are members of IAEE, and the organization advocates and promotes the awareness of face-to-face exhibitions and events as the primary medium for business development and growth. IAEE provides relevant, timely and innovative education to its members and the industry. IAEE recognizes its strategic partners: 4imprint, Buttine Exhibition Insurance, Convention News Television (CNTV), Freeman, New Orleans & Company, New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Personify – A2Z Events, Swapcard and Synchronicities (Visit Anaheim, Visit Baltimore and Visit San Antonio). Visit www.iaee.com for more information.
Sr. PR/Communications Manager