IAEE Partners with Fern to Offer 2020 Premiere Chapter Education Programs
February 13, 2020
The International Association of Exhibitions and Events® (IAEE) has partnered with Fern in a specialized program for IAEE chapters that targets topics each chapter finds most relevant to its members.
“It is very important to us to continuously seek out the best ways to serve our members, especially when it comes to continuing education,” said IAEE Vice President of Learning Experiences Marsha Flanagan, M.Ed. “This program serves our members at the grassroots level by allowing each chapter to focus on the needs of its constituents. We provide the tools to deliver content that is very localized and relevant to what matters most to them.”
Through the generous support of Fern, IAEE’s national headquarters will fund the costs associated with the program including speaker fees, travel and accommodations.
“At Fern, we appreciate the value of continuing professional development as it contributes to the growth of our overall industry,” said Fern CEO Aaron Bludworth. “As a longstanding member of IAEE, Fern is proud to be a part of the diverse education offerings of the association.”
Chapter leaders can choose from the following presentations:
- The Dollars & Sense of Sponsorships, Building Your Sponsorship Strategy, and Sponsorship Trends
- The Unconventional Secrets of Getting the Most out of Your Salespeople, Smart Sales Hiring, Name Your Price – And Get It, and The Language of Selling: Getting Back to Basics to Enhance Your Communication
- Securing Public Spaces: A Practical Exercise and Women in Leadership: Achieving Balance and Professional Success
- Beyond Expectations: Creating Social Media Goals for our Events and Achieving Them, Crisis Communications: Anticipate & Communicate, #Money: Sponsorship in the Age of Social Media, #DIVERSITY: Creating an Inclusive Social Media Strategy
- Be Your Own Superhero, Ignite Your LinkedIn Profile: Ignite Opportunities, Learning from the Past to Shape the Future
- Promotion Principles: Ethical Strategies to Creating Effective Marketing, MarComm Mash-Up, Marketing Simplified: The 15-Minute Marketing Plan, Unmasking and Managing Bias in the Workplace, Your Response Matters: How to Become an Effective Communicator in Conflict
“The chapter education program is essential to our ability to provide great programming and speakers to our chapter audience,” noted Dallas/Fort Worth Chapter Immediate Past Chairperson Elizabeth George, Manager, Customer & Audience Solutions for Informa Markets. “We take full advantage of the program each year, which has allowed us to present education sessions with a variety of topics such as customer service, networking and the importance of professional development. This program is great to round out a chapter’s event, whether it is with a formal luncheon or a casual round table discussion.”
Click here for complete program and presenter information.
Trusted since 1928, IAEE provides quality and value to its members through leadership, service, education and strong relationships. IAEE is the largest association of the exhibitions and events industry in the world, with a membership of show organizers, exhibitors and exhibition suppliers. Organizers of more than 20,000 exhibitions and buyer-seller events around the world are members of IAEE, and the organization advocates and promotes the awareness of face-to-face exhibitions and events as the primary medium for business development and growth. IAEE provides relevant, timely, and innovative education to its members and the industry. IAEE recognizes its strategic partners: 4imprint, BearCom, Buttine Exhibition Insurance, Convention News Television (CNTV), New Orleans & Company, New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Personify – A2Z Events, Streampoint Solutions and Synchronicities (Visit Anaheim, Visit Baltimore and Visit San Antonio). Visit www.iaee.com for more information.
Sr. PR/Communications Manager