Buttine Exhibition Insurance
33 East 33rd Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10016
Buttine Exhibition Insurance provides competitive prices – including up to 10% discount, and extraordinary service to IAEE members for ShowDown® Event Cancellation insurance and Commercial General Liability for exhibition & event organizers and exhibitors. The ShowDown® Event Cancellation program can be customized to protect the financial interests of Service Contractors in the events they work on.
The IAEE ShowDown® Event Cancellation insurance has the most competitive premium rates in the cancellation event market.
- Provides financial security to show organizers of all sizes with the ability to insure 36 months in the future.
- There is coverage for loss due to terrorism and traditional perils including civil commotion, adverse weather and venue fires or water damage.
- The ShowDown program does NOT have “blanket exclusions” for losses due to riots and civil commotion. Underwriters will review each application before adding such as exclusion.
- Proposals for all insurance are available using online applications or by calling Buttine.
- Payment can be made via credit card.
- Show Organizers and Exhibitors can purchase liability for one or multiple exhibitions and events.
- Buttine has over 30 years experience in providing insurance to exhibitions and events and to companies in the media business. Risk management and consulting is available as a service to IAEE members.
Events that have relationships with insurance agents and brokers are eligible to participate. Agents and brokers can access the IAEE sponsored insurance programs through http://www.buainsurance.com/ or by calling Rej Audet at (888) 772-5005.