The Bob Dallmeyer Education Fund Task Force is committed to recognizing deserving individuals by providing funding for them to further their professional growth in the exhibitions and events industry. Funds may be awarded for the following programs and there is no stated limit to the amount that can be requested or granted.
• Global exchange experiences: Funding to attend a program outside of their home country. The program must be related to the exhibition industry
• Education sessions at industry events: Funding for speakers that are consistent with the mission of the Bob Dallmeyer Education Fund.
• CEM Learning Program: Candidates enrolled in the CEM program (must have a minimum of three years’ experience).
• Supporting activities that are consistent with the mission of the Bob Dallmeyer Education Fund.
All applications, including required attachments, must be received by one of these two deadlines:
1. Deadline 1 April. Recipients will be notified by 15 May.
2. Deadline 1 September. Recipients will be notified by 15 October.
Funds awarded must be used in the year following the award, with the exception of the CEM Learning Program (see above).
Donate to the Bob Dallmeyer Education Fund here.