The IAEE CEM Fellows program is an honorary recognition program for those in the exhibitions and events industry who have reached a level of responsibility, have been identified as a leader and have shown a continued service through education and volunteerism.
IAEE CEM Fellows represent a community of mentors, teachers and thought leaders.
- Must have 20 plus years of industry experience
- Must have obtained the CEM-AP (Advanced Professional) certification
- Demonstrate leadership commitment to the exhibitions industry. Examples include serving on exhibition industry boards, etc.
How are Fellows selected?
- First, a CEM-AP with 20 plus years of experience must be nominated by an IAEE member.
- The nominee will then submit a detailed letter of endorsement with a CV highlighting industry leaders and answer one essay question provided by IAEE. The essay question is designed to capture the applicant’s thinking on how they plan to give back to the exhibitions industry community in the future. A final additional letter of endorsement is required beyond the nomination.
- A selection committee will review all applications for final decisions.
Be a recognized leader in the exhibition community!
COST: $250 USD for IAEE Members / $500 USD for Non-Members
- Email/phone number
If the nominee meets minimum requirements, additional requirements will need to be submitted online including:
- CV highlighting service and involvement within the exhibitions and events industry. CV should be 2-3 pages maximum, with heavy focus on volunteer and leadership service.
- Essay response to the following question: As a CEM Fellow, how will you continue to contribute your personal passion and experience to the exhibitions and events industry?
- Upload a letter of recommendation separate from the original nomination. Only one letter of recommendation may be uploaded with one signature.
Back to Certification Journey Home