Chapter Education Fund is available to assist chapters in securing speakers for special programs. To become eligible, each Chapter must submit a calendar of events complete with chapter and board meetings and activities on or before 1 February of the calendar year. Each chapter may apply for a maximum of two $500 virtual speaker grants or $1,000 in-person speaker grants or a combination of the two. All grant requests for the year must be submitted no later than 30 November of that year. Late submissions will not be considered.
- Reference the IAEE Chapter Education Grant wherever the speaker is listed (website, marketing materials, handouts, signage, during event introduction). Keep copies to include in grant submission.
- Sample Introduction or Flyer verbiage: “Our speaker today is provided though IAEE’s Chapter Education Fund.”
Following the event, complete the application below for either the virtual $500 or the in-person $1,000 speaker fee below and it will be sent to IAEE. If approved, payment will be electronically deposited into your chapter’s bank account the following month. (Note: IAEE Staff and Board Chair who present to the chapter are not funded through this program.) Application must include:
- Overall summary of evaluation or individual evaluation forms of the program, speaker, topic, location, participation
- Copies of the event flyers / announcements displaying the speaker’s name
- List of attendees that participated in the event
- Photos of the event including speaker and signage
- Speaker agreement