IAEE Partners with Fern to Offer 2021 Premiere Chapter Education Series
March 3, 2021
The International Association of Exhibitions and Events® (IAEE) has partnered with Fern in a specialized program for IAEE chapters that targets topics each chapter finds most relevant to its members.
“It is important to us to provide the best and most pertinent education programming to our members, especially as our industry strives to recover from the challenges faced in the past year,” notes IAEE Vice President of Learning Experiences Marsha Flanagan, M.Ed. “In the five years the chapter education series has been held, we have seen that the wealth of information provided in the program serves to strengthen our members’ professional portfolios in both the short- and long-term future.”
Through the generous support of Fern, IAEE’s national headquarters will fund the costs associated with the program including speaker fees, travel and accommodations.
“Education has long been at the core of what we do as an industry, and IAEE has continually been at the forefront of education for exhibitions and events professionals,” adds Fern CEO Aaron Bludworth. “Fern is very pleased to continue our support of the Chapter Education Series, allowing industry-leading content to be provided at a local level.”
Chapter leaders can choose from the following presentations:
- Facilitated by Shakira Brown, CEO, SMB Strategic Media LLC:
- Reinvent You: Level Up Your Emotional Intelligence to Transform from Boss to Leader
- Tactical Crisis Communications: Knowing What to Say and When to Say It
- Fostering Creative Thinking and Innovation
- Optimize That Sales Funnel: Mastering Negotiation to Get More of What You Want!
- Influence and Persuasion for Sales Leaders
- Facilitated by Paige Cardwell, President and Founder, CSG Creative:
- Hybrid or Hot Mess? How to Effectively Market Your Live and Virtual Experience to Maximize Engagement and Conversions
- Think About This: Is Your Brand Still Relevant in a Post-COVID World?
- If a Picture Says a Thousand Words, Video Says a Million: How to Effectively Leverage Virtual Event Content and Other Video to Drive Audience Engagement and Acquisition
- Facilitated by Bob Chain, Account Manager, Swapcard:
- Building a Personal Brand: A Journey to Increase Your Circle of Influence
- Driving Digital Revenue: How Virtual Experiences Relate to Digital Advertising
- Facilitated by Robyn Davis, CPTD, Trade Show Strategy Specialist, Exhibitors WINH LLC:
- How to Support Every Single Exhibitor and Sponsor Effectively
- Working with Exhibitors in a Virtual World
- Every Event Professional Can Be an Effective Advocate – Especially You!
- Facilitated by Meg Fasy, Principal, FazeFWD:
- The Dollars and Sense of Sponsorships
- Building Your Sponsorship Strategy
- Sponsorship Trends
- Digital Sponsorship Possibilities
- Facilitated by Jenni Hesterman (Colonel, U.S. Air Force, retired), Vice President, Business Resiliency, Watermark Rick Management International:
- Securing Public Spaces: A Practical Exercise
- Women in Leadership: Achieving Balance and Professional Success
- Facilitated by Ginger Johnson, Expert Connector, Author, Coach:
- Life: Powered by Connection
- The Dinner Party Experience: Connection at the Table
- Marketing, Communication and Sales: Powered by Connection
- Building Authentic Connections: Team, Members and Sponsors
- Facilitated by Jennifer Kerhin, CEM, MBA, President, Sponsorship Boost:
- 6 Steps to Create a Virtual Prospectus
- Facilitated by Kate Patay, Chief Strategy Officer, Patay Consulting:
- Critical Leadership
- Defining and Communicating Your Brand
- Influencing the Influencers
- Survive and Thrive
- Facilitated by Dawn Rasmussen, CMP and certified resume writer, Chief Resume Designer, Pathfinder Writing and Career Services:
- Be Your Own Superhero
- Ignite Your LinkedIn Profile: Ignite Opportunities
- Learning from the Past to Shape the Future
- Facilitated by Sherron Washington, Founder and CEO, The P3 Solution:
- Promotion Principles: Ethical Strategies to Creating Effective Marketing
- MarComm Mash-Up
- Marketing Simplified: The 15-Minute Marketing Plan
- Unmasking and Managing Bias in the Workplace
- Your Response Matters: How to Become an Effective Communicator in Conflict
“The IAEE Southeastern Chapter has utilized the Fern Speaker Series for many years for our education programs,” comments Chapter Chairperson Gwen Venable, CEM, Vice President of Communications for the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association. “The series allows us to access quality speakers who present on relevant and timely topics. Our members are really appreciative of the information and resources they provide.”
Click here for complete program and presenter information.
Trusted since 1928, IAEE provides quality and value to its members through leadership, service, education and strong relationships. IAEE is the largest association of the exhibitions and events industry in the world, with a membership of show organizers, exhibitors and exhibition suppliers. Organizers of more than 20,000 exhibitions and buyer-seller events around the world are members of IAEE, and the organization advocates and promotes the awareness of face-to-face exhibitions and events as the primary medium for business development and growth. IAEE provides relevant, timely and innovative education to its members and the industry. IAEE recognizes its strategic partners: 4imprint, Buttine Exhibition Insurance, Convention News Television (CNTV), Freeman, New Orleans & Company, New Orleans Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, Personify – A2Z Events, Swapcard and Synchronicities (Visit Anaheim, Visit Baltimore and Visit San Antonio). Visit www.iaee.com for more information.
Sr. PR/Communications Manager